We’re finalizing our chartering paperwork, and once it’s completed you — who’ve submitted your Toastmasters application — are added to the records at Toastmasters.org, and you may wish to double-check your profile information. For example, your Toastmasters magazine will go to the address on record there. To view (or make changes to) your profile:
- Go to the Toastmasters.org website.
- Sign in using the link at the top of the page.
- Now, using the second-layer menu, click on “My Toastmasters” (below the “Find a club” button).
- Under “My Toastmasters” choose “Profile.”
- You can view and change your records. Your member number appears in a box to the right of your name.