Helpful information for the River Speakers officers:
- Club Central (on Toastmasters.org) – must be logged in
- Slack account – for officer chat – must be logged in
- Email – must be logged in
- Google Drive for all club documents – must be logged in
- Performance Board – District 15
- Performance Board – River Speakers club
- Success Plan for River Speakers – on District 15 site (password req’d; see President)
- 2015-2016 Year calendar (PDF) – for District 15
- District 15 Facebook page – “Like” it if you’re on Facebook 🙂
- Treasure Valley Toastmasters Facebook page
(This may vary year-to-year.)
- January – “Talk Up Toastmasters” campaign; Toastmasters Leadership Institute; Area A3 director visit.
- February – Speech Contest; overtly and privately see who’s interested in officer roles for next year.
- March – Dues renewals due April 1; determine final slate of officers for next year.
- April – (optional:) Beat The Clock Membership Contest;
- May – Officer elections begin (closing by May 31)
- June – Tutor new officers; Conduct audit of Treasurer accounts; Toastmasters Leadership Institute
- July – Area A3 director visit
- August – Speech Contest; Submit Club Success Plans
- September – Dues renewals due October 1
- October –
- November –
- December –
- Monitor progress towards Distinguished Club.
- Monitor progress on Club Plan.
- Support membership.